Many tables tout their attributes and materials, but none can quite compete with a table that inherits its aesthetics directly from nature. This eco-friendly dining table, made with Sheesham wood sourced from sustainable plantations, portrays unique characteristics and grain patterns that make every table a one-of-a-kind work of art. With a classic and hand crafted design, each table has a 2-inch thick table top with rounded reverse bevel edging to truly showcase unparalleled design. The tapered A-line legs carry on the exceptional organic patterns of the tabletop and provide a sturdy support that will be basis for years of memorable family meals.
- 70.75 x 35.5 x 30in
- Classic, hand-crafted design makes each piece unique
- 2 inch thick table top with rounded reverse bevel edging
- Tapered A-line legs provide sturdy support
- Naturally occurring sheesham wood characteristics and grain patterns
- Eco-friendly solid wood materials sourced from sustainable plantations